These are the terms and conditions (“Rules”) that apply to the ‘cinch win tickets to Queen’s Finals’ promotion (“Promotion”). By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to these Rules and confirms they have read and understood the Cinch Privacy Notice at https://www.cinch.co.uk/privacy. Please also see how we limit our liability in Rule 11.
Please note that entry is only open to Lawn Tennis Association (“LTA”) email subscribers who have received an email newsletter directly from the LTA inviting entry to this Promotion. Entry is not open to any person who has received the email newsletter indirectly, whether from the original recipient or from any other person. See full eligibility requirements in Rule 3.
- Promoter: Cinch Cars Limited, a company registered in England (company no. 11520330) with its registered office address at Headway House, Crosby Way, Farnham GU9 7XG (“Cinch”).
- Entry period: The Promotion opens for entry on 18 October 2021 and closes on 31 October 2021 (“Entry Period”).
- Eligibility: Entry is open to legal residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales only) who are at least 18 years old and who have received the email newsletter containing the Promotion entry link directly from the LTA to their personal email address inviting them to enter the Promotion. The Promotion is not open to employees and contractors of Cinch, their families and households and anyone else professionally involved or associated with the Promotion. Cinch reserves the right at any time to require proof of eligibility in such form as Cinch reasonably requires, including proof of receipt of the original email newsletter directly from the LTA.
- How to enter: To enter the Promotion, entrants must do the following within the Entry Period: (i) follow the Promotion link embedded in the LTA’s email to be taken to the landing page for the Promotion; (ii) enter the entrant’s name, email address and mobile number; and (iii) you will receive an onscreen message confirming your entry into the prize draw. A limit of one (1) entry per person applies to the Promotion. Cinch reserves the right at any time to disqualify anyone found to have entered more than once, including by using multiple accounts.
Prize: There will be two (2) winners in this Promotion. Each winner will win a prize package consisting of the following:
- Tickets for the winner and two (2) guests to attend the Queen’s 2022 Final on 19th June 2022. One guest must be aged 18+ and the other guest must be aged 5-10 (at the time of the event).
- The child guest (aged 5-10 at the time of the event) will have the opportunity to be a player mascot at the Men’s Singles Final. The child will be provided with a branded kit (t-shirt and shorts only) to participate. As the event will be televised, a parent/guardian responsible for the child will be required to sign a publicity waiver on behalf of the child. Please provide the name and age of the child at the time of claiming the Prize. Cinch reserves the right at any time to require verification that the child is eligible to be a player mascot.
- Overland return travel (by car and/or train) for the winner and guests between the winner’s home and the event.
- Prize conditions: The Prize excludes all costs and expenses incurred by the winner and guests in taking up the Prize, including: (i) transportation (except as stated above); (ii) food and beverages; (iii) overnight accommodation; (iv) travel and medical insurance and any other required travel documents; (v) any discretionary spending; and (vi) any related taxes. The winner and guests are solely responsible for ensuring that they are able to attend the event at the appointed time on the relevant date. No alternative times and dates are available. The winner and guests are solely responsible for making all travel and other arrangements necessary to attend. All elements of the Prize must be used in the same itinerary. The winner and guests are not entitled to receive any unused portion or element of the Prize. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is available. However, if Cinch considers it appropriate, or if it becomes necessary for reasons beyond Cinch’s control, any element of the Prize may be varied or swapped for a suitable alternative in Cinch’s discretion (for example, if any element of the Prize becomes unavailable due to COVID-19 restrictions or poor weather conditions). The Prize is subject to the LTA ticket/venue terms and conditions. The winner and guests must comply fully with such terms and conditions and all laws and regulations applicable to the Prize. Cinch will have no liability to the winner or guests if the winner and/or any guest are unable to receive the full benefit of the Prize or are denied entry to, or are asked to leave, the venue as a result of a failure to abide by the ticket/venue terms, these Rules, any applicable law or as a result of inappropriate behaviour.
- Winner selection: All eligible entries will be entered into a random draw which will take place on 04 November 2021. The two (2) winners will be the two (2) entrants whose names are drawn at random from those entered into the draw.
- Winner notification: Each winner will receive a phone call and/or email within four (4) days of the completion of the winner selection process. Cinch will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner, but it is the winner’s responsibility to monitor their voicemail and email address (including spam folder) for receipt of the notification.
- Claiming the Prize: Each winner must claim the Prize within 14 (fourteen) days of Cinch’s initial win notification by providing the information requested, which will include confirmation of the full name, age and email address of the winner. The Prize is time-sensitive and therefore if the winner fails to claim the Prize within 14 (fourteen) days of receiving their initial winner’s notification or fails to provide any required information by the claim deadline, Cinch reserves the right to forfeit the Prize and select an alternative winner. The alternative winner will be selected using the same process as the original selection process and must claim the Prize within 14 (fourteen) days of the notification in accordance with the original claim process.
- Prize delivery: The Prize will be sent as a digital ticket to the email address nominated by the winner when claiming the Prize in May 2022 (subject to receipt of a valid claim). To obtain entry to the event, the winner must present on arrival a printed copy of the tickets or the digital tickets contained in the email sent to the winner. No entry will be granted without a printed or digital ticket. Travel arrangements will be made by Cinch and notified to the winner in May 2022. The winner must provide all information required by Cinch in order to make the relevant travel bookings.
- Liability: Nothing in these Rules limits or excludes any person’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or for any matter for which liability cannot be lawfully limited or excluded. In particular, consumers have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described and services which are not performed with reasonable care and skill and these legal rights are in addition to and are not affected in any way by anything contained in these Rules. However, to the fullest extent permissible by law, Cinch will not be liable for: (i) any loss or damage caused by a third party who is not acting on behalf of or under the direct instructions of Cinch; (ii) any loss or damage occurring as a result of the winner taking up and using any third-party product or service forming part of the Prize (except where caused by the negligence of Cinch, its agents or distributors or that of their employees); (iii) any loss or damage caused by any event or circumstance beyond Cinch’s reasonable control; (iv) any loss of profits or revenue, loss of anticipated savings or loss of goodwill; or (v) any unavailability of Cinch’s websites, apps or social media accounts. Further advice about consumer rights is available from any local Citizens’ Advice Bureau (https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/) or local Trading Standards office (https://www.gov.uk/find-local-trading-standards-office.
- No endorsement: The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with any social media platform or the LTA or any other third party. All third-party trademarks and other intellectual property rights are hereby acknowledged. Use of and entry to promotions via social media platforms is always subject to the rules, terms and policies of those platforms. By participating in the Promotion, entrants are providing information to Cinch, not to the relevant social media platform or any third party. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the relevant social media platforms, the LTA and any relevant third party shall have no liability to any person in connection with or arising out of the Promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, damages and other liabilities.
- Cancellation and variation: Cinch reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the Promotion and/or these Rules if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside Cinch’s reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, the Prize may be awarded to winners drawn from entries received prior to cancellation.
- Disqualification: Without limiting the options available to Cinch, Cinch reserves the right at any time to disqualify entries or entrants that Cinch regards as being in breach of these Rules, any applicable laws, any terms and conditions referred to in these Rules or the spirit of the Promotion.
- Interference with the Promotion: Any attempt to damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of the Promotion is prohibited and may also be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws. Cinch reserves all its rights and remedies to deal with breaches or suspected breaches of this Rule including, without limitation, to exclude any entrant or winner believed to be associated with such activity.
- Publicity: By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees that, in the event of a win, Cinch shall be entitled (but not obliged) to announce the winner’s name (and/or social media handle if applicable) on Cinch’s websites and social media. The entrant may also be asked (without further reward) to take part in reasonable publicity connected with the Promotion, such as to have their name and/or image, together with a short statement about their win, featured on Cinch’s website and/or social media.
- Disclosure of winner’s details: By entering the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that in the event of a win their surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting Cinch using the contact details at the end of these Rules. In these circumstances, the entrant acknowledges that Cinch may nevertheless disclose the relevant information, and the entrant’s entry, to the Advertising Standards Authority (and/or any other competent authority) if required to do so. This may happen where Cinch is required to demonstrate that it has awarded any advertised prizes. To request disclosure of winner details, enquirers must submit a request to email@example.com within one (1) month following the end of the Entry Period. Details will only be disclosed (if permitted by law) after the Prize has been awarded.
- Personal data: Entrants acknowledge that any personal data processed in connection with the Promotion will be processed in accordance with Cinch’s Privacy Notice, which is available at https://www.cinch.co.uk/privacy. The name of the winner and the child participating as a player mascot will be provided to the LTA to enable them to issue the tickets. For more information about how the LTA will process personal data, please see the LTA’s privacy notice on their website at https://www.lta.org.uk/.
- Accessing these Rules: Any website on which these Rules are posted is only intended to be accessed from Great Britain and where permitted by law. Cinch makes no representation that materials relating to the Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
- Severance and waiver: If any part of these Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. Cinch’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Disputes: Subject to Rule 22, if there is a dispute about the Promotion or these Rules, Cinch’s decisions are final. If there is a conflict between these Rules and any other document referred to in these Rules, these Rules take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
- Law and jurisdiction: The Promotion and these Rules are governed by English law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, except that residents of Scotland may also bring proceedings in the Scottish courts.
- Contact: Enquiries about the Promotion can be sent to Cinch at: firstname.lastname@example.org.